What Law Enforcement, and other Agencies Having Jurisdiction (AHJ), expect from Canine SAR Responders
1. Responders must arrive fully equipped: mentally, physically and with the proper equipment for the mission and environment.
2. Responders must be able to complete their assigned missions or be able to make every reasonable effort to do so.
3. Responders must be willing and able to work under the direction of the representatives from the Agency Having Jurisdiction.
4. Responders must be free of convictions for felonies, crimes involving moral turpitude and perjury.
5. Responders must truthfully represent their capabilities and those of their canine.